Sunday 5 March 2017

About Me



Hey everyone, welcome to another post! Today, I thought i'd do a little 'about me' post as I thought it'd be a chance for you to get to know me a little. I did post a few facts about me in my first 'welcome' post but thought i'd give you a little more information in more detail, hope you enjoy this one!

  • My name is Beki, i'm 22 and from Chelmsford in Essex
  • My favourite colour is pink and most people who know me well know that!
  • I've always had 2 main hobbies - dancing and horse riding - and I absolutely LOVE both, very different from each other but both great fun!
  • I absolutely LOVE Disney
  • I'm a huge musical theatre fan, I just think it's amazing and sitting in a theatre or listening to songs from musicals is one of my favourite things to do.
  • I'm an Arsenal supporter.
  • I've always dreamed of travelling and seeing more of the world and also the possibility of working abroad is something I have dreamed about.
  • It's also a dream of mine to travel round Italy, I think it just looks a beautiful country!
  • I'm a qualified Beauty Therapist
  • My friends and family mean the absolute world to me and i'd be lost without them - that also includes my dogs.
  • I got bullied quite badly during school, mainly at secondary/high school. This happened virtually on a daily basis for the whole 5 years, all verbal, i'd get called 'ugly', 'fat', 'spotty' etc, people used to pretend to gag when they saw me, people would move away purposely when they had to sit next to or near me. It ended up getting to the point I was scared of going into school, I used to go home in tears every day after school and ended up being diagnosed with depression. I ended up self harming and became suicidal with a few unsuccessful attempts, the first time trying, my sister found and stopped me and sometimes i'm grateful for that, sometimes i'm not. I've also had times where i've had bad anxiety and panic attacks, I lose focus easily apart from when I listen to music - most specifically - Collabro. I've got some great friends i'm able to speak to when I feel I need to and listening to Collabro's music takes me into a "happy place" and I am so grateful for that.
  • I can be quite a shy, quiet and reserved person at times even if some people don't think it!
  • I love trying new things and meeting new people
  • I have quite a few phobias including: spiders/bugs, snakes, pigeons (weird I know), public speaking, heights and clowns - they are literally my worst nightmare, the sight of clowns horrifies me!
So there you go guys, a few facts about me, I may do another post like this at some point in the future with some updated facts maybe?! But for now, this is another post completed and i'll be back with a brand new post again asap!

Thank you for reading and see you again soon,

Love Beki x

1 comment: