Saturday 14 January 2017

WELCOME!

WELCOME!!


Hello all, welcome to my new blog!! I had a blog a while ago but completely lost motivation to post so here I am, finally re-starting it from scratch!

I guess I should start by saying a belated Happy New Year and welcome to my new blog, i'll try and post regularly this time round and i'm excited to get started. My posts will contain a variety of things from skincare products and makeup reviews, days out with family/friends, life updates, holidays and more!

I'm going to start by telling you all a little about me to give you a chance to get to know me...here goes!

  • My name's Beki and i'm 22 years old.
  • I'm from Chelmsford in Essex.
  • My favourite colour is pink.
  • I've been dancing since I was young and absolutely love it.
  • I've also been a keen horse rider from a young age.
  • I LOVE Disney!!
  • I'm a huge musical theatre fan.
  • I support Arsenal.
  • One of my biggest dreams is to work abroad.
  • I really want to travel and see more of the world.
  • My dream holiday destination is Italy - it looks so beautiful and I just would love to explore as many parts of it as I can.
  • I currently work at HomeSense.
  • I'm a Level 3 qualified Beauty Therapist.
  • My family and friends mean the absolute world to me (and that includes my dogs!)
  • I got bullied badly during my time at school which has left me with mental health issues.
  • I'm quite a shy person, even though some may not think it.
  • I can be pretty emotional.
  • My 2 favourite songs are 'My Heart Will Go On' - Celine Dion and 'A Thousand Years' - Christina Perri.
  • My favourite musical theatre song ever is probably 'Any Dream Will Do' from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat.
  • The Sound of Music and Joseph were the 2 musicals to introduce me to and make me fall in love with musical theatre.
  • My favourite films include; Titanic, War Horse and Black Beauty.
So there we go, a few facts about me to introduce you and welcome you to my blog. 
Hopefully i'll post again soon and I hope you enjoy reading!

Love Beki x

No comments:

Post a Comment